There are terms for using any puzzles (Sudoku, Super Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Killer Sudoku and other variants of Sudoku) generated on our network of websites. Please read and adhere to the following:
All members must provide accurate details when signing up. This includes your correct name and a valid working email address. You must keep your details up-to-date, particularly your email address.
For free accounts, you may only have one free account per person.
All generated Sudoku, Super Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Killer Sudoku and Godoku puzzles (“Sudoku”), text and graphic content at sudokusolver.com, sudokugenerator.com, supersudoku.com, godoku.com, prizesudoku.com and sudokusyndication.com are copyrighted.
Acceptable uses of puzzles
You may use Sudoku puzzles generated on our website with a free or full account for the following:
- Personal use
- To share (for free) among a limited number of friends and family
Unacceptable uses of puzzles
You may not use Sudoku puzzles generated on our website with a free or full account for any of the following. Please note this includes both free and paid-for products/publications:
- Any form of mass distribution
- Any form of commercial use
- Any form of printed publication
- Any form of website or other online publication
- As a data source for any application
- Any other form of publication
- In any other form not listed under “acceptable uses of puzzles”
We can provide high-quality, exclusive Sudoku in any design, style or format for syndication. Please view Sudoku Syndication for further details or to contact us.
If you have a free publication for a charity or academic purposes, we may be able to syndicate free Sudoku puzzles.